We’ve all heard about the importance of energy saving technology, both for the cost of your bills and protecting the environment by minimizing the threats of climate changes. We are always on the look out for better technology to lower environmental impact and the financial impact on you! Listed below are the Energy Saving services we already offer and the utility rebates that come with them.
Gas Networks and Cool Smart Energy Star Rebates 2015
Gas Networks Rebates: Gas Networks is a residential heating rebate program, which includes the following payment level. Click here to download the form.
Natural Gas Hot Air Furnace:
- 97% or greater AFUE with ECM: $600
- 95% or greater AFUE with ECM: $300
- 7 Day Programmable Thermostat: $25 *There is a two-rebate limit per account
- Wi-Fi Enable Thermostat: $100 *There is a two-rebate limit per account
Cool Smart Rebates: Cool Smart is a residential Central Air Conditioning / Heat pump rebate program, which includes the following payment levels:
- Cool Smart (PDF)
- Gas Networks (PDF)
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump (PDF)
- Water Heater (PDF)
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- EPA Certified
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Sheet Metal Licensed
- Indoor Air Quality Certified
- QIV Certified
- BFM Certified
Our complete range of services is matched only by the list of rebates we make easily available to you. Rely on us to deliver the service and savings you and your home need.
Contact us today!